8.08.2008

Siggraph 08


Hello all! I have been so darn busy and I have been wanting to post some updates here! I've decided last minute with my team to go to Siggraph! We are super excited and can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet new people!

Just wanted to say for all of you who have written me and have not heard back I apologize! And rest assured I will be in contact with everyone once I get back. :) (lots of emails and lots of meetings)

If you are going to be at Siggraph shoot me an email and let me know!

In the mean time here is some eye candy on some Color Keys that were created for different episodes in the show.




1 comment:

Eray said...

Hey Toby, I'm coming to Siggraph, too. Hope to see you around there. And by the way, good luck for your cartoon show, the sketches are looking great. I'll keep my eye on it.