7.03.2012

June Doodlegrams

Well it's official, half of the year is wrapped up! I can't believe how quickly time is going by this year! I have two more weeks of classes at AnimC then it's break time for a bit. And the game I have been working on will get released on the 17th of July. (fingers crossed that date doesn't change again ha.)

After that, who knows what will happen. I do know I'll be revamping this site, slowly showing my work as I have yet to show any of it. 

I've been a story supervisor for a friends short film for over a year now, we just realized the other night how long we've been working on the project. And as of last night I've been asked to storyboard for a friends film out here in SF. Can't. Freakin. Wait. 









Advance story class has been intense, we have been working on a 30 minute short film idea, and just last week we finally hit a stride in figuring out Act II which allowed some things to click into place. Not sure if we will ever finish it but either way it's been a great experience. 
I was able to put together a little gathering for Brave, we dressed up, ate dinner, watched BRAVE and went out afterwards to enjoy the night. Such a great night! 

Here's to the next 6 months! 

No comments: