1.12.2007

Big Grin in the making...


So back in early Nov. of 06 I created my own company called Big Grin Productions, LLC. I am currently working on the logo with Anh Phan, an extraordinary Graphic Designer. Here is the descriptor describing the Logo she has worked on for me.
Big Grin wanted a logo to convey to their clients not to underestimate them
because they are a small company of four animators. Big results comes
from small packages. An energy drink captures that idea while still
being abstract enough to distinguish itself from its competition. The
paint marks makes the logo a bit chaotic, but it is restrained at the
same time, much like Big Grin. Gender-neutral colors were chosen to
appeal to all of Big Grin's client and express the studio's
personality at the same time.


The logo is still a work in progress at the moment, nothing is final yet.



Here are some mock ups for a 3D verison I am working on.
The can won't be green, I just made it green to see how it would look.



Ultimately I'll want a character as my logo. The idea of the pow! and energy captured in this canister/ can is what we bring but I'm not keen on the idea of it as much as a character.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.