3.22.2011

Jamie Oliver's TED Prize wish: Teach every child about food


Last year I watched Jamie struggle to show American's the importance of healthy eating, now he is finally being recognized for his work. Feed your brain and watch this, share it, and start making a difference.

I'm also glad to see ABC investing with another show for him. Over the last couple of years I've been striving to make bigger and bigger changes with my diet and this year will mark the change for good. I've been learning to cook and surrounding myself with great people who share the same beliefs.

If anyone who reads this would like to start making a change, please watch Food Matters, Food Inc, The Future of Food, and a Beautiful Truth. Just as a kick starter to start fueling your brain with some nuggets of info you may not have heard of.

THEN go and research, don't take everything you hear as pure truth, it's up to the individual to do their homework and research, then make the best decisions. I am shifting my outlooks to all natural all raw foods so I can stay as healthy as possible, this will take time and will not happen over night, but it's an investment I believe in.

knowledge is power, so eat up. :D

No comments: