2.10.2012

Double Fine Adventure!

Watch this video! 



I had the pleasure of interviewing with Double Fine a couple times late last year but unfortunately everything was put on hold. I would still love to work along side the talented folks at Double Fine one day. I love their passion and persistence to create fun projects, that they are passionate about. 

It's hard to find that in studios, and within the people working at those studios. My buddy said it best, "To create in an a collaborative and positive environment you're going to get real innovation." I couldn't agree more, it's a world of difference working along side people who are passionate about what they do, helping everyone on the team grow. 

Double Fine achieved their $400,000 goal in less than a day. I love the idea of what they are doing,  taking control of their future, not depending on someone else.


Good luck Double Fine and keep kicking ass! 

No comments: